If you’re a pro at gaming chairs, chances are you’ve come across Razer’s three-headed snake logo. Razer is one of the world’s biggest manufacturers of gaming chairs. The Singaporean and American multinational company has a lengthy history and ever-growing fan base for its gaming chairs. And in this review, we will be discussing the razer iskur vs enki gaming chairs.
Now, which of these Razer chairs is best? Choosing just one is difficult as they are among the company’s most famous chairs with similar features. However, price is the primary distinction between the Iskur and Enki chairs. The Razer Enki offers nearly all of Iskur’s features at a lower cost. But the Iskur has slightly better ergonomic features.
Alright, alright, I know you’re excited. I’m excited too! There’s so much to learn about these chairs. This article will cover all the details of Iskur and Enki gaming chairs. Later, we’ll compare them to help you determine the best choice.
Let’s get started, shall we?
Razer Iskur Gaming Chair: Ergonomic Lumbar Support System - Multi-Layered Synthetic Leather - High Density Foam Cushions - Engineered to Carry - Memory Foam Head Cushion - Black/Green
Built with the gamer’s ideal posture in mind, Razer Iskur is the company’s first gaming chair made for hardcore gaming. The Iskur includes several features, including adjustable armrests, high-density cushions, and superb lumbar support. Sitting in this chair for hours is a breeze as these features offer the highest comfort.
The back support on this chair is impressive. The integrated lumbar support will deliver extensive support to your back. You can rest easy knowing that you will be comfortable no matter how long you sit.
The Iskur is a good-looking chair with a stylish black and green design and intricate stitching. It has the smoothest surface thanks to the multi-layered synthetic leather finish.
You’ll do well with this chair if you’re big on comfort. Most companies use foam padding as it is very comfortable. But Razer takes it up a notch with its High-Density molded foam padding. The padding only makes it look and feel like a luxury chair.
The Iskur is an excellent choice if you want to elevate your gaming chair’s look and feel. (Shhh! Keep this to yourself, alright? It’s a secret). Not only does it look good. Its high-end features, like adjustable back support, recline, soft upholstery, and 4D armrests, will definitely improve your gaming performance.
Pros of Razer Iskur
- Densely Padded Headrest: The memory foam used to make the headrest of the Iskur chair is exceptionally dense and pliable. It will carefully mold into the shape of your head to provide the ideal level of comfort and support. Head support is a given.
- High-Quality Upholstery: The chair is made of durable and water-resistant EPU Synthetic Leather Upholstery. This is not your regular PU Leather. This one is tougher and lasts longer.
- Variety of Adjustable Features: The Iskur has highly adjustable that you can customize to suit your needs and preferences. You can adjust the headrest, armrests, the height of the chair, and many more.
- Reclinable Seat: What is a gaming chair without the reclining feature? You can recline the chair up to 139 degrees. So, you can lean backward or upright as you please.
- Fully Adjustable Lumbar Support: The Iskur has lumbar support that follows the curve of your spine for enhanced support. You get dedicated lower back support that keeps you in a good sitting posture as long as you sit.
- Different Colors and Sizes: The Razer Iskur offers a range of options for everyone. The chair comes in four colors and two sizes to give users a variety to choose from. The colors are Black/Green, Grey, and Black.
Cons of Razer Iskur
- The chair does not really cater to short people.
- It is quite pricey
- The high-density molded foam may be uncomfortable as it takes some time to get used to.
Razer Enki Gaming Chair: All-Day Gaming Comfort - Built-in Lumbar Arch - Optimized Cushion Density - Dual-Textured, Eco-Friendly Synthetic Leather - Reactive Seat Tilt & 152-Degree Recline - Green
Like the Iskur, Razer Enki is curated towards gamers who spend a lot of time in their chair. Hardcore gamers will appreciate the gaming chair that is the Razer Enki.
The Enki’s unique selling point is its lumbar support. It has a built-in lumbar arch for the best lower back support you can get. It’s almost like Enki’s motto is “healthy back.” The signature high backrest allows you fully relax while supporting your entire back.
The chair is made up of multiple layers. What does this mean? Say goodbye to butt pain and soreness. The multiple layers keep the chair incredibly soft and comfy. It’s almost as if you’re sinking into the chair.
For enhanced gaming experience and comfort, the backrest and seat are substantially wider. The chair incorporates a sizable headrest to keep your head comfortable.
The seat offers optimum support by distributing weight evenly through its multiple layers. This ensures you’re sitting in an ideal posture. All in all, the Razer Enki is every gamer’s dream. You can only imagine what that means.
Pros of Razer Enki
- Elegant Design: The Enki is a wonderful tribute to the traditional chair style while retaining an air of modernization. The chair has a snazzy leather finish with detailed stitching that immediately catches the eye. In summary, the chair is very aesthetically pleasing.
- Even Weight Distribution: Multiple layers stack up to ensure that your weight is evenly distributed throughout the chair. This ensures you don’t mount pressure on your butt, hips, or thighs. The chair’s aluminum foundation significantly reduces its overall weight while contributing to its general quietness and sturdiness.
- Deep Recline: You can recline the seat up to 152 degrees for more profound relaxation. The best thing is that the tilt is reactive, which reacts with your weight. This is great and has a reactive tilt. The optimal outcome is guaranteed by the reclining feature, which responds to your weight.
- Enhanced Lumbar Support: The Razer Enki delivers optimum back support with the built-in lumbar curve. Even when you sit for hours at a stretch, the lumbar curve gently cushions your lower back and prevents back pain.
- Durability: Thanks to Razer’s quality assurance, the Enki will last a long while. It comes with a standard 3 years manufacturer warranty.
- Adjustable 4D Armrests: The armrests may be moved and adjusted in height, angular position, and height according to your needs.
Cons of Razer Enki
- The lumbar support is fixed. It has limited adjustability.
- The headrest also has limited adjustability.
Razer Iskur vs Enki: Similar Features
Given that both chairs belong to Razer’s lineup, you should expect certain similarities between them. They are comparable in several ways, including:
- Adjustable 4D Armrests,
- Reclinable backs
- Both chairs have a 3-year warranty
- Both chairs have a weight capacity of 300 lbs
- Lumbar Support
- Leather material
- Memory foam headrests
Razer Iskur vs Enki: A Detailed Comparison
Now that we have gotten the similarities out of the way, let us compare them to see which is better. We will compare these chairs based on five essential factors that make up a good chair. Let’s get into it, shall we?
Who doesn’t love a gaming chair with a unique design? I know I do, and I’m sure you do as well. You’ll not find fault with these chairs when it comes to design.
Both gaming chairs are top-quality, with alluring looks and designs. They sport Razer’s three-headed snake logo on their headrests and green stitching around the border. They are practically identical in appearance, with slight differences.
Iskur’s design features a bucket-like seat, while Enki has a flatter and wider seat base. The Iskur has multi-layered PVC synthetic leather that is tougher and more durable than standard PU leather. The Enki has a fabric and leather combo upholstery. Parts of the chair have a plush fabric covering, with the outer edges lined with Dual-Textured Synthetic Leather.
Verdict: Both chairs boast Razer’s outstanding designs. In terms of comfort, Enki wins with its fabric and leather combo, as the fabric is more breathable. But Iskur’s leather covering is still stylish and durable.
Razer spared no effort in the making of these chairs. So you can be sure that whichever you get is of the highest quality your money can buy. As both are Razer gaming chairs, it is hard to determine which is better. Still, let’s see what we can find.
The Iskur has a polyvinyl chloride frame, one of the most rigid metals. Its PVC leather sets it apart from standard leather as it is better suited to withstand wear and tear from daily use. The Enki has a steel frame and EPU synthetic leather covering.
Both chairs have a 3-years warranty. And the gold thing is that they will last more than that. You will save money as you won’t be buying another chair for some years to come.
Verdict: Both chairs perform outstandingly. It’s a tie!
To give you a clearer understanding, we will look at the different aspects of comfort both chairs offer. We will look at the back, seat, arm, and lumbar support. So let’s start with backrest comfort.
Undoubtedly, the Enki’s backrest is far comfier than Iskur’s. The Enki features excellent padding and a comfortable PU synthetic leather covering for all-day comfort. The built-in lumbar support and headrest pillow prevents lower back strain.
Both chairs are fierce competitors in terms of back comfort. Their backrests are broad and comfortable.
Now, seat comfort. For the Enki, Razer used high-density foam in the curved seats. So, your butt won’t feel hard with this soft, fluffy foam. These curved seats are made to offer hours of pain-free sitting. Razer Iskur also has padded seats. But some people complain they experience less comfort due to its flat shape.
This is not to say the Iskur isn’t comfortable. The high-density foam has a plush feel that offers better contouring for a balance of comfort and support. You almost get the feeling of sinking into the chair as you sit. It is just so soft and comfortable.
Both chairs offer a high standard of comfort that can’t be denied. It’s a tie here. It’s all a matter of preference between the Iskur’s flatter seat base and the Enki’s curved seat.
Additionally, Razer Enki has extended shoulder arches that give you more. This is perfect for people with broader shoulders or generally bigger people. Also, the chair’s seat is ultra-wide, wider than Iskur’s. You get more space to wiggle around in the Enki, which is perfect if you are on the bigger side.
Again, it’s a matter of preference. Iskur has a narrower frame that forces you to sit more upright. So, it is better suited to professionals. Enki has a wider frame that allows you to relax more.
Finally, for armrest comfort, both chairs have adjustable armrests of the same size. The armrests are supple, providing a soft base for your elbows. Your elbows won’t feel stiff when you set them on these armrests.
Verdict: Overall, these chairs offer the back support that a gamer requires. Although it’s a matter of preference, the Enki has a slight edge over the Iskur. But both perform undoubtedly well.
Razer Iskur offers an easily adjustable headrest for good neck and head support, 4-way adjustable armrests, and an adjustable lumbar support that looks after your back.
Iskur’s lumbar support comes in the form of a hard curve in the lower region of the backrest. The curve aligns closely to your spine, ensuring you maintain an ideal posture for maximum comfort.
The Enki’s lumbar support did receive some mixed reviews, but here’s what I can tell you. The lumbar support is built-in into the lower backrest. It comes in the form of a lumbar arch that gently supports your lower back for good posture.
The downside to the Enki is that its lumbar support is fixed. It is not adjustable. But that doesn’t diminish its usefulness. The lumbar support works perfectly.
Verdict: Both chairs offer extensive back and lumbar support. But the Iskur takes the lead here with its fully adjustable lumbar support.
As a gamer, paying attention to the ergonomic details of your gaming chair comes naturally. These ergonomic features not only improve sitting but also guarantee that you won’t get weary while doing it.
As stated earlier, the Iskur has an advantage over the Enki in terms of back support thanks to its adjustable lumbar support.
The Iskur’s adjustability is phenomenal. Its 4D armrests come with 4-ways adjustments. You can also adjust the height and seat depth of the chair. The headrest also adjusts easily for better head and neck support.
These features are also present in the Enki. However, the lumbar support has limited adjustability. But Razer makes up for it with its more spacious and curved seat.
Verdict: It’s a tie. The Iskur has better adjustability, but the Enki is more spacious. It’s a matter of preference if you decide to forgo one for the other.
Now, on to what you’ve been waiting patiently for, the pricing. The Iskur and Enki gaming chairs cost nearly the same amount. Still, depending on the extra features you add or the color you select, the cost of these chairs may go up.
You can get the Iskur in Black/Green, Black, or Dark Grey Fabric colors. You can also get it in standard size or X-Large. But know that it is definitely pricey. Check the current price of Razer Iskur here.
The Enki, on the other hand, comes in Black-Green, Black, and a pretty Quartz color. Its pitfall is that it is only available in a standard size. On the good side, it costs less than the Iskur. Check the current price of Razer Enki here.
Verdict: The Enki wins this round, having the same ergonomic features while costing less.
Here’s a glance at Razer Iskur and Enki.
|Specs||Razer Iskur||Razer Enki|
|Upholstery||PVC Leather||EPU Synthetic Leather|
|Frame||Leather, Polyvinyl Chloride||Steel Frame|
|Ergonomics||In-built Lumbar Support Headrest 4D Armrests Full Recline with Tilt||In-built Lumbar Support Headrest 4D Armrests Full Recline with Tilt|
|Adjustable Lumbar Support||Yes||No|
|Recline||139 Degrees||152 Degrees|
|Recommended Height||5’6” – 6’2” or 170cm-190cm||5’5” – 6’8” or 166.5cm – 204cm|
|Warranty||3 years||3 years|
Which One Should I Get?
We have come to the end of our review, but we are still left with the question: which chair should you get? Well, the ultimate decision lies with you but here’s my suggestion.
The Razer Iskur and Enki gaming chairs have similar build quality and appearance. In fact, the Enki is said to be the successor of the Iskur. But it seems that wasn’t Razer’s intention.
Compared to Razer’s Iskur, Razer’s Enki chair has similar ergonomic features. So if you want the best features at a lower cost, go for the Enki gaming chair.
The Iskur, however, has better adjustability and looks better overall. It has a posh and elegant feel to it. If this is what you’re looking to add to your gaming space, then go for it. You can tell right off the bat which is the more expensive chair.
These are the significant differences between the chairs:
- Razer Iskur comes in 2 different sizes- Standard and XL.
- The Razer Enki includes Pink, Green, and Black. Unlike the Iskur, they are not just accent colors.
- The Enki costs less than the Iskur.
- Razer Iskur has a fully adjustable lumbar support.
- Razer Enki is more spacious.
I hope you have found this review helpful. Do let us know which chair you’ll be getting.