The Respawn 100 and the Respawn 110 are both ergonomically designed chairs with rival-worthy features. But which one is better? This will be the crux of our discussion in this respawn 100 vs 110 review.
The extendable footrest and adjustability set Respawn 110 apart from 100. Then again, Respawn 100 is available in 4 colors, while 110 has up to 8. Also, Respawn 110 is more expensive than the 100.
Respawn is known for its affordable yet high-quality gaming chairs. So, know that both these chairs are of stellar quality. In this article, we will examine the similarities and differences between both chairs. And in the end, you can know and choose the one that works best for you.
RESPAWN 100 Gaming Chair Ergonomic High Back Racing Style Recliner PC Computer Desk Office Chair - Adjustable Arms & Lumbar Support, Infinite Recline Angle Lock, Headrest Pillow, 360 Swivel - Grey
The Respawn 100 gaming chair has a race car seat profile that is as comfortable as it appears. Its appeal lies in its premium design at a reasonable price. But if you think this is just a plain-looking gaming chair, think again.
Primarily designed for gaming, the chair is made with soft padding for optimum comfortability. The chair’s basic adjustable features will suit any gamer’s basic gaming chair needs.
The chair comes with a functioning recline and tilt lock. The armrests are highly adjustable to fit users of different heights. So, if you’re keen on the armrest height best suited for you, you’ll do good with this chair.
One of the best things about this chair is its versatility. It works perfectly as a gaming chair as well as an office chair. You’ve got it here if you’re looking for a casual, comfy, sturdy mix. The best part? It offers great value for money.
- Versatility: The chair is highly multi-functional. It works as a gaming chair and office chair. It is perfect for a home workspace as well as office space.
- Variety Of Colors: There are six colors available: white, red, blue, grey, green, and black. The chair has an eye-catching black leather design with colorful accents. If you are not a fan of black, you have an array of options to choose from.
- Highly Adjustable Features: The Respawn 100 has noteworthy adjustability. You can adjust the depth and height of the chair. Also, you can adjust the headrest and lumbar pillows to your taste. The armrests have different height stops you can play around with.
- Lumbar Support: The chair comes with external lumbar and headrest pillows for dedicated lumbar support.
- Contoured Backrest: Respawn 100 has a signature high backrest contoured to align with the spine. The contoured backrest cushions the spine gently to avoid strain and back aches.
- Elegant Design: The chair has a snazzy leather covering that gives it a polished look, making it perfect for a home or professional setting. The race-car seat theme only adds more to the chair’s exotic nature.
- The chair has limited adjustability.
- The lumbar pillow tends to move around.
RESPAWN 110 Ergonomic Gaming Chair with Footrest Recliner - Racing Style High Back PC Computer Desk Office Chair - 360 Swivel, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Headrest Pillow, Padded Armrests - 2019 Blue
Of course, Respawn also uses its unique race car seat design here. So, you still get long-lasting comfort if you spend long hours on your computer.
Still, on comfort, Respawn 110 has an exclusive segmented padded design. This provides a highly contoured support, so you have less strain on your back and neck. And, of course, you can kick back and relax with the extendable footrest.
The Respawn 110 Gaming Chair is a fantastic chair to buy, especially if you need longevity. Respawn offers a 5-year limited warranty on the 110. Rest assured, you won’t need another chair for a long time.
- Extendable Footrest: One of the strong points of the 110 is the extended footrest. Most chairs on the market don’t come with one. You can adjust it to your desire for the best experience.
- Variety Of Colors: The 110 offers a wider variety of colors. It comes in 8 different colors. They all come with a basic black base but different color accents.
- Stylish Design: Respawn 110 sports a premium look with its race car seat style. The upholstery is a bold yet professional-looking leather that fits in a work or homeenvironment. Its different colors make a bold statement to anyone looking to stand out from others.
- 4D Adjustability: The chair has highly adjustable features, including a full recline with a tilt lock, 4D armrests, and adjustable lumbar and neck pillows.
- Comfort: The armrests and backrest have a contoured design for optimum support. The seat and backrest are thickly padded, providing a soft cocoon for you to work and relax.
- Support: The 110 delivers extensive support to the legs, back, neck and head. The external lumbar and neck pillows provide support to the back, head and neck. The extended footrest is there to prop your feet up.
- The lumbar pillow sticks out a little too much.
- The chair’s ergonomics aren’t all that special. It could be better as an upgrade on the 100.
Respawn 100 vs 110: Similarities
Both chairs bear Respawn’s legacy, so naturally, you can expect them to have some similarities. Some of these similarities are:
- Both chairs can support up to 275 lbs of weight.
- They have bonded leather upholstery, which is comfortable and long-lasting.
- Both chairs have foam seat padding that provides a soft cushion for your body.
- Both gaming chairs offer lumbar, and headrest supports for the most comfortable gaming experience.
- Both chairs come with a 5 Year Limited Warranty.
Respawn 100 Vs 110: Differences
So, we have looked at the similarities between both chairs. Let’s get into their differences to give you a clearer picture.
Aesthetics and Dimensions
Respawn 100 gaming chair has a race car theme with a sturdy and appealing look. Respawn 110 has a more athletic appearance which comes as no surprise, thanks to its improved ergonomic features.
Respawn 110 has slightly thicker padding than Respawn 100. But make no mistake, it is just as comfortable as the latter.
Respawn 100 measures 27.75′′D x 28.75′′W x 54.25′′H, whereas Respawn 110 measures 28.5′′D x 28′′W x 51.5′′H. The most significant difference here is the height. Respawn 110 weighs 46.5 pounds, relatively lighter than Respawn 100’s 51 pounds.
Both chairs have a signature contoured high backrest. The headrest on the 100 is a bit more extended with a contoured seat. On the other hand, the headrest on the 110 doesn’t extend as far as the 100, but the headrest pillow makes up for it. The backrest is slightly more contoured than the 100 for better back support.
Respawn 110 offers a retractable footrest for complete relaxation. If you like to keep your feet off the ground, you should keep this in mind. You can recline the footrest to your desired position. Respawn 110, on the other hand, has no footrest.
While it may not be significant to some, others only require their preferred hue. If your gaming or workspace has a color theme, you might like to get a matching chair.
Respawn 100 comes in 4 hues. They include:
The Respawn 110 gaming chair is available in 8 colors, namely:
- Forest Camo
Despite being budget chairs, Respawn 100 and 110 are fully stacked in terms of adjustability. Respawn calls this 4D Adjustability.
With the Respawn 100, you can adjust its height and also the height and depth of the armrests. The chair reclines between 90 to 130 degrees with an infinite angle lock. The headrest and lumbar support pillows are also fully adjustable.
The same goes for Respawn 110. However, Respawn took it one step further. You can recline the chair up to 155 degrees, and this is with infinite locking positions. A special feature of the armrests is that it pivots as the chair reclines.
The best thing about these chairs is that they are budget-friendly chairs. Even at that, they do not cost the same. Still, you won’t have to break the bank with any of these.
Respawn 100 packs a lot of sturdy features for its price. Is this any surprise? Respawn delivers nothing short of the best. You can check the price of Respawn 100 here.
Respawn 110 is a newer model and an immediate step up from the 100. Of course, it will come at a higher price. But don’t let this scare you. It is only about a 10% difference. You can check the price of Respawn 110 here.
Here is a glance at both chairs:
|Specifications||Respawn 100||Respawn 110|
|Upholstery||Bonded Leather||Bonded Leather|
|Weight Capacity||275 lbs||275 lbs|
|Ergonomics||Headrest Pillows, Lumbar Pillows, 2D Armrests, Height Adjustment, Recline 90-130.||Headrest Pillows, Lumbar Pillows, 3D Armrests, Height Adjustment, Recline 90-155.|
|Warranty||5 Years Limited Warranty||5 Years Limited Warranty|
Respawn 100 vs 110: Which One Should I Get?
So, there it is, all you need to know about both chairs. Making a decision should be a lot easier now. But if not, let me help you out here.
Respawn 110 is an excellent choice if you want all the works of an ergonomic chair and have extra cash to invest. But if you want something simpler and you’re not looking to spend more, Respawn 100 will work just well.
For maximum comfort, I’d recommend the Respawn 110. It is everything you need and more in a gaming chair. You’ve got every gamer’s dream, from its thick cushioning to the footrest and wider reclining angle.
Are you just a casual gamer? Or do you work from home? And you want something simple yet efficient? You’ve got it with the 100.
Which would you rather have?