If you want to buy a gaming chair and are on a budget, consider buying a Respawn gaming chair. The hard thing is deciding which of the Respawn models is perfect for you. In this post, we will compare two of its popular models. After reading this, you will know which Respawn 110 vs 200 is the right one for you. These two models are the cheapest units under the Respawn brand.
Both gaming chairs are similar in weight capacity. Respawn 110 and 200 have steel tube frame structures and are backed with a 5-year warranty. They differ in lumbar support, product weight, lumbar support, and backseat breathability. Respawn 200 has built-in lumbar support integrated, while 110 has a padded cushion. The weight difference between the two is minimal but worth mentioning. Respawn 200 has a reinforced mesh back, providing better comfort.
Respawn ensures its products are of high quality and perform well even during the toughest times. They make sure that both Respawn 110 and 200 and all their products will provide the service people expect to have. How do these two stack up against one another? More to the point, though, which gaming chair do you think is the best? To find out, you have to read this review.
RESPAWN 110 Ergonomic Gaming Chair with Footrest Recliner - Racing Style High Back PC Computer Desk Office Chair - 360 Swivel, Adjustable Lumbar Support, Headrest Pillow, Padded Armrests - 2019 Blue
If you need a versatile chair that can be used for both work and gaming and that also has a footrest, the Respawn 110 Gaming Chair is an excellent option. The padded armrests and smooth, imitation leather upholstery of this chair are sure to please.
This ergonomic chair features a footrest that can be extended and segmented padding that provides finely contoured comfort exactly where it is needed most. The padded armrests and headrest adjust to your needs, and the lumbar support pillow helps alleviate pressure on your lower back.
You may adjust the height of your chair and the angle of your recline from 90 degrees to 155 degrees and lock into an endless number of settings. The padded armrests move in a pivoting motion alongside the chair. The ability to swivel a full 360 degrees allows for agile maneuvering.
Pros of Respawn 110
- Supports neck and lumbar. Because it includes both a headrest pillow and a lumbar cushion, the Respawn 110 Racing Style gaming chair is ideal for anyone in need of a supportive seat for their neck and lower back.
- Provides comfort and relaxation. Most respawn gaming chairs are upholstered in luxuriously soft bonded leather that has been expertly sewn to the frame. Its seat has a waterfall shape, which improves blood flow to the legs.
- Easy to adjust the design. The seat height adjustment lever and the footrest retracting lever on the respawn gaming and ergonomic chair are both located under the seat, making any necessary modifications easy to access.
- Equipped with an air vent to allow the air to circulate. It has air vents directly under the headrest that open a lot of space for air to flow through.
- Easy to assemble and sturdy. The chair is easy to put together, and with a weight capacity of 275 pounds, the chair can support a lot of weight without breaking.
Cons of Respawn 110
- It creates annoying sounds every time you move.
The Respawn 200 is essentially a chair for avid gamers. An inexpensive, height-adjustable chair with wheels won’t do the trick for someone who relies on streaming, gaming, or spends a lot of time in front of a screen. More importantly, it’s necessary to spend money on a chair that encourages spending a lot of time in it without experiencing any negative effects later.
In addition to the construction quality, it is important to consider the chair’s design, which is likely to be the deciding factor for most people. At first sight, the chair’s general design appears captivating, garnering a lot of interest from the gaming community. They also make sure to provide users with a variety of colors, such as red, green, blue, and black, to make it a desirable purchase.
The Respawn is an exciting addition to gaming chairs because of its striking details in addition to its comfort. Despite lacking padding like other racer-style chairs on the market, the armrests have excellent mesh backings that promote superb airflow and functional handles. One of the key components of this chair is the back support, which has a mechanism not found in any other chair and promotes the chair as a comfortable and breathable product. The Respawn 200’s rear comfort has been rated as average and can only be partially reclined.
Pros of Respawn 200
- Breathable Mesh Back. The Respawn-200’s airy mesh back is possibly its best feature. The Respawn-200 will probably save your life if you’re working your tail off on a hot day.
- Integrated lumbar support. It can be adjusted both slightly higher and downwards out of the box, preventing the mesh from stretching and causing back pain. Without a doubt, Respawn has succeeded in creating a mesh chair with adequate support without the need for an additional lumbar pillow, making it one of the most comfortable seats we have tested so far.
- Lock-tilt mechanism. The Respawn provides the closest impression of space without actually being there. Under the seat, you will find the tilt and lift controls, which are also used to manage the speed at which the seat reclines and to help prevent rocking.
- The chair swivels at 360 degrees and reclines at 130 degrees. The chair has a ton of great adjustment options, including the ability to raise and lower the chair, modify the armrests’ height and depth, and recline the chair to a firm 90° to 130° with an infinite angle lock.
Cons of Respawn 200
- 130° of the reclining cap.
- Armrests that are too short in length.
Respawn 110 vs Respawn 200 – A Detailed Comparison
Here is a more detailed comparison between Respawn 110 and 200 so you will better understand how the two differ in major features.
Build Quality and Design
Regarding design, both Respawn chairs provide the same comfort and support most gamers would be looking for in a gaming chair. These chairs have above-average back and head support.
The lumbar support is very effective in providing relief to back pain. The only difference is Respawn 200 has integrated lumbar support built-in the backrest compared to the padded cushion in Respawn 110. Most padded cushion gaming chairs won’t work for you. Respawn 200 can be a better option.
When it comes to backrest design, the 110’s seat and backrest are thick and large, but the 200’s are thin and diamond-shaped, giving it a remarkable appearance.
Respawn 110 and 200 have 4D armrests that move as your arms move. Only a premium gaming chair has this armrest feature. This makes Respawn chair popular with most gamers, whether newbies or hardcore players.
In regards to adjustability, both are easy to adjust. You can find your optimal position by lowering or raising your chair. However, Respawn 110 and 200 recline at different degrees. You can recline Respawn 110 between 90 degrees to 155 degrees with infinite locking positions. On the other hand, Respawn 200 can be reclined from 90 to 130 degrees with an infinite angle lock. Respawn 110 may have a better reclining position, but the 200 has a lock-in tilt mechanism that prevents the chair from tilting.
Portability is yet another factor a buyer should focus on when it comes to buying a gaming chair. The difference between Respawn 110 and 200 weight is only minimal, but it still makes a difference if you need to transfer it from one place to another. Respawn 110 weight is 46.5 pounds, while 200 weighs 47 pounds. This 0.5 difference in their weight can still make one much easier to transfer than the other.
Respawn 110 is much cheaper than Respawn 200. This is because of the added and upgraded features of Respawn 200. If you are on a budget and want to buy a gaming chair, the Respawn 110 is a better option. You can check the latest price of Respawn 110 here.
However, if you can afford to buy an expensive but good-quality gaming chair, the Respawn 200 is the best option. You can check the latest price of Respawn 200 here.
Respawn 110 Vs. 200 – Which One You Should Choose?
After reviewing the two gaming chairs from Respawn, we find Respawn 200 a better option. One reason is that it has built-in lumbar support integrated into the backrest, which is far better than 110. Respawn 200 mesh back, and seats keep you comfortable and cool as the game gets hot. The lock-in tilt mechanism of Respawn 200 is also a plus in preventing the user from tilting while playing. However, if you want a lighter and easy-to-transfer chair, the Respawn 100 is a better option. It is also much cheaper than 200.
We hope this review will help you decide which is the perfect gaming chair. Keep in mind you will be using the chair for long hours, so it is best to choose the one that will provide better comfort regardless of its price.